call of duty black ops Index du Forum
call of duty black ops
Forum pour call of duty sur wii

call of duty black ops Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Bible Journaling Notebook With Decorative Embellishments (8 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    call of duty black ops Index du Forum -> Call of duty , black OPS wii -> inter - team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xevadpryma

Masculin
Point(s): 88
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 05:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Bible Journaling Notebook With Decorative Embellishments (8 Répondre en citant

I love the practice of Bible journaling--making art and creative decorations to help express and cement the lessons and heart of a verse. But I also love writing out a section of scripture and meditating on it that way. I started to combine the two practices in a regular journal, but found myself wishing that there were more blank space to work with.
This notebook is designed to serve the dual purpose of offering plenty of lines in which to write out Bible passages or prayers, but also plenty of blank space as well as decorative elements to color and further spark your creativity.
Perfect for giving as a gift or using in a Bible study, small group, prayer group, or cell group.
SIZE: 8 X 10
PAPER: White
PAGES: 120 Pages (60 Sheets Front/Back)
COVER: Soft Cover (Matte)

Details:
price: $5.95
bound: 120 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 31, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1545061793, 978-1545061794,
weight: 11.5 ounces (
filesize:

Bible Journaling Notebook With Decorative Embellishments (8x10 Journal): Lightly Lined Notebook with Extra-Wide Margins & Creative Details, 120 Pages -- Watercolor Cross full reading ios online apple Bible Journaling Notebook With Decorative Embellishments (8x10 Journal): Lightly Lined Notebook with Extra-Wide Margins & Creative Details, 120 Pages -- Watercolor Cross download full book

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 05:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    call of duty black ops Index du Forum -> Call of duty , black OPS wii -> inter - team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'